General dentistry in Rancho Cucamonga is exceptional“General” can be defined as including primary elements of something while disregarding exceptions. General dentistry at Dental Summit in Rancho Cucamonga includes all the primary services you’d expect for great oral health. However, those treatments are delivered with exceptional care and personalized attention. It is general dentistry tailored to YOU.
Healthy smiles start with an examRegular dental cleanings and checkups are essential, since even the conscientious brusher and flosser can miss spots. Our hygienists have specialized training and instruments to remove plaque and tartar from cracks and crevices, and at the gum line.
The dentist examines your mouth carefully, vigilant for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, fractures, and oral cancers. This evaluation may include x-rays. We use a digital system that produces incredibly clear images with extremely low radiation exposure. Problems detected early can be treated more comfortably, efficiently, and economically, with the best possible outcomes.
You leave the office with smooth sparking teeth, fresh breath, and peace of mind.
Extra care to keep you smiling
- Sealants are a quick painless procedure that reduces risk of dental caries in molars by up to 80 percent. Sealants are recommended for children when permanent molars come in (usually at about six years of age). It is also a good idea for smokers and other cavity-prone adults.
- Fillings made of strong composite resins blend beautifully with natural dentition.
- Crowns, bridges, and dental implants restore damage and complete smiles.
- Root canal therapy relieves the discomfort of infection and saves a natural tooth.
- Extractions – you won’t have to see an oral surgeon for most simple extractions, including wisdom teeth.
There is nothing “general” about the care of Dr. Mario Castellanos and his team. At Dental Summit in Rancho Cucamonga, general dentistry focuses on your needs, comfort, goals, and unique physiology.
New patients are welcome. Call (909) 787-2414 to book an appointment.