Dentures and Partials
Quality dentures have Rancho Cucamonga patients smilingAt Dental Summit, our goal is to help you keep as many of your natural teeth as possible. Sometimes, though, teeth are lost or must be extracted. We have options to help you maintain enjoyment in smiling, eating, speaking, singing, and kissing. Partial and full dentures are economical choices for many Rancho Cucamonga patients.
Personalized denture serviceDr. Castellanos offers a range of denture choices customized to the needs of the patient:
- Partial denture – A partial denture replaces one or more missing teeth in an arch. It clips to existing teeth for stability, and is removable for easy cleaning.
- Full denture – This prosthetic replaces an entire arch of teeth. A variety of materials are available, from acrylic to porcelain, depending on your bite and budget.
- Immediate denture – This denture is designed in advance, and inserted the day of extractions so you don’t have to go without teeth. Once healing is complete, the denture is relined to maintain comfortable fit.
- Implant retained denture – As few as four dental implants anchor a full denture with an amazing level of stability. An implant-supported upper denture does not cover the palate.
Unhurried processDr. Castellanos takes plenty of time in denture design. The process generally requires several weeks and a few appointments to:
- Take impressions and precise measurements of how the jaws come together.
- Create wax models so that you can “test drive” your new smile. This step may be repeated as adjustments to the exact shape, position, and color of teeth are made.
- The denture is cast at a reputable dental laboratory.
- You receive instruction on caring for your mouth and dentures, and adapting to eating and speaking.
- Additional adjustments are made over time to ensure ongoing fit, function, and comfort.
For dentures that look natural and feel good, call Dental Summit in Rancho Cucamonga at (909) 787-2414.