Rancho Cucamonga smiles come alive with cosmetic dentistryOne smile can change the tone of a conversation, put a room at ease, or boost self-confidence. When you know your smile is attractive, it becomes a powerful ally in personal and business situations. Cosmetic dentistry services from the Dental Summit team in Rancho Cucamonga turn nice smiles into unforgettable ones.
Many options for smile appeal
- Teeth whitening – A safe, economical appearance booster. Choose in-office whitening for dramatic results in about an hour. With at-home whitening, custom fit trays comfortably hold professional bleaching gel in place while you relax or sleep.
- White fillings – With tooth-colored composite resin fillings, no one will know you had a cavity.
- Dental bonding – The same material used for fillings can disguise imperfections and close gaps. Usually just one visit and no anesthetic is needed.
- Porcelain veneers – Wafer-thin shells of strong, luminous dental ceramic bring near-perfect symmetry to “smile teeth.” Veneers mask enamel imperfections, stubborn discoloration, gaps, and minor misalignment.
- Dental crowns – Porcelain crowns restore damage from decay or breakage. A crown can also be used for cosmetic improvement, enhancing the shape or color of a tooth. Crowns are undetectable in the smile.
- Bridges – A bridge replaces up to three consecutive missing teeth with artificial ones. It is fixed in place for stability and chewing function.
Personalized plan of actionSome people are reluctant to talk with a dentist about cosmetic services because they think it will be “too much” – time in the chair, cost, and appointments. Dr. Castellanos encourages you to schedule a visit! The possibilities are virtually endless, with treatments tailored to your goals. It could be as simple as fast in-office whitening to prepare for a job interview, or a comprehensive smile makeover in phases that fit your schedule and budget.
Get started on your new look with a cosmetic dentistry consultation at Dental Summit in Rancho Cucamonga – (909) 787-2414